What treatments help with an auto injury? Chiropractic treatment is effective for a wide range of car, truck, and motorcycle injuries to relieve chronic pain and restore mobility.
We have treatment options to help with car accident injuries
Contact our office to learn more
Call (937) 492-4681
When you visit our chiropractic clinic after an auto accident, you will receive a customized treatment plan that may include natural chiropractic care, like back and neck adjustments, spinal decompression therapy, Impulse iQ Adjusting, Pneuback program or a combination.
Our goal is to provide you with non-surgical pain relief to get back to your normal life. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
The all-natural therapies we offer at our clinic are highly effective for treating virtually any injury caused by an auto accident, most commonly including:
- Whiplash and other kinds of neck injuries
- All types of back pain, including sciatica and herniated or bulging discs
- Injuries to the shoulder, elbow, knee, hip, or other joint
- Nerve damage, including peripheral neuropathy
- Muscle and ligament injuries
Chiropractic Treatment for Auto-Related Injuries
Chiropractic care treatment works well for auto-related injuries because it addresses the underlying reason or cause of your pain and not just the pain itself.
Pain medications simply mask the symptom, which is the pain, but leave the cause of the pain alone. This can result in a dangerous cycle of over-medicating but never really solving the problem.
For many car accident victims, the pain shows up in the days after the accident. The crash's impact can misalign joints, damage soft tissue, pinch nerves, and strain muscles, but your adrenaline won’t allow you to experience the pain until later on.
When you visit our chiropractic clinic, we will never provide drugs or surgery as treatment options. We only use natural pain treatment to help you feel better and get back to your everyday routine.
What To Do After A Car Accident?
After a car accident, there are a handful of things you must do to ensure everything works out in your favor. The first thing is never to drive away from the scene, even if it is a minor accident.
Other important actions to take include:
- Seek medical attention if you are injured and need attention
- Protecting the scene with a flare, flashlight, or your hazard lights
- Call the police and other emergency personnel, if you are able
- Detail what happened to the police to the best of your memory
- Take pictures of your vehicle and the scene, if you are able
- Exchange information with the other driver and call your insurance company
- If you didn’t need emergency medical attention, seek medical attention after the fact to make sure everything is fine.
Auto Injury Doctor
When you visit our seasoned auto injury doctor, Dr. Schubert, he will assess your injuries and provide you with treatment to relieve the pressure and reduce your pain. It’s common to have a sore neck or sore back after even minor car accidents, and chiropractic adjustments are effective natural treatments to bring your body back into balance.
If you or a loved one have been involved in an auto accident, call us today at (937) 492-4681 to schedule an appointment. The quicker you receive the care you need, the quicker your injuries will heal, and the faster you can get on with your life.
Sidney Chiropractic has been providing effective, long-lasting relief from auto injuries to residents in Dayton, Lima, Sidney, Anna, Botkins, Jackson Center, Wapakoneta, Fort Loramie, Minster, New Bremen, Houston, Russia, Versailles, Greenville, Piqua, Troy, Covington, St Paris, Pasco, Depew, Plattsville, Newbern and throughout Shelby County Ohio.