If you are looking for a drug-free, non-surgical solution to your chronic shoulder pain, our regenerative medicine treatments have helped people just like you find long-term relief. It’s no secret that painful shoulders can create big limitations in your lifestyle, but most conventional treatments tend to focus on the symptom and not the cause.
Stop suffering from shoulder pain and start living again!
Contact our office for more information
Call (937) 492-4681
Our treatments will get to the source of your shoulder pain and help your body’s own natural healing process to provide you with long-term pain relief. Get in touch with us today to schedule a free consultation.
Common Causes for Shoulder Pain
Some of the causes of shoulder pain we treat include:
- Labrum tears
- Torn rotator cuffs
- Damaged cartilage
- Shoulder dislocation
Whether you are experiencing shoulder pain from an acute injury, like a car accident, sports injury, or slip and fall incident, or have a degenerative condition affecting the shoulder joint, our regenerative treatments can help.
How Does Regenerative Medicine Bring Long-Lasting Relief?
The reason our regenerative medicine treatments are able to provide long-lasting shoulder pain relief is because they target and help resolve the underlying issues that are causing your pain. Regenerative tissue injections and platelet-rich plasma therapy assist your body’s own natural healing mechanisms to repair damaged and degraded tissue for real relief. Invasive shoulder therapy can require months of rehabilitation, and medication only masks the symptoms without ever fixing the problem that’s causing the pain.
Our regenerative tissue injections treat the cause of your shoulder discomfort and poor mobility so you can experience the pain relief you need.
Here are some key features of the treatment:
- Wharton’s Jelly-derived tissue is collected from donated umbilical cords
- Consenting, prescreened mothers donate the cords after a scheduled C-section birth
- Neither the baby nor mother are harmed during the collection process
- The tissue is injected into the damaged shoulder tissue to help facilitate healing
- Our doctor prefers regenerative tissue because it is young and loaded with healing properties like proteins, growth factors, hyaluronic acid, amino acids, cytokines, exosomes, peptides, and more
- Minimally invasive with little to no downtime and low risk of rejection
Our PRP treatments for shoulder pain are also minimally invasive and you can usually just carry on with your day once your appointment is complete.
Here’s how PRP therapy works:
- A small sample of your blood is drawn at our office
- The sample is placed in a centrifuge and spun at high speed
- Red blood cells and platelets separate as the blood is spun
- The platelets are concentrated with healing properties and are injected into your damaged shoulder tissue to assist your body in the healing process
Are you tired of pain holding you back from doing the things you love? Call us today at (937) 492-4681 to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Schubert to learn more about our treatments and get the process started.
Sidney Chiropractic has been providing effective, long lasting relief from shoulder pain to residents in Dayton, Lima, Sidney, Anna, Botkins, Jackson Center, Wapakoneta, Fort Loramie, Minster, New Bremen, Houston, Russia, Versailles, Greenville, Piqua, Troy, Covington, St Paris, Pasco, Depew, Plattsville, Newbern and throughout Shelby County Ohio.