Red Light Therapy is a safe, and painless therapy that uses red low-level wavelengths to promote anti-aging and rejuvenation. Unfortunately none of us are getting younger. Just because time is not on our side, doesn’t mean we have to succumb to looking or feeling old.
What is Red Light Therapy?
Red light therapy is a treatment that uses low wavelength red light to improve your skin’s appearance, such as reducing wrinkles, scars, redness and acne. It does this by activating the mitochondria, which is the powerhouse of the cell.
This stimulation of the mitochondria causes the cells to break down and release waste products into the bloodstream. The red light seeps deep into the body’s cells to stimulate healing. It is non-invasive, non-toxic, painless and does not use heat. The red, near infrared wavelength, is the best light range to penetrate through tissue.
What Can The Red Light Bed Do For You?
Because the light bed is made of 10,000 high intensity LED lights, they cover the priority areas of the body all at once.
The benefits include:
- Burn Fat- The Red Light Bed has been proven to target fat cells releasing their contents into the surrounding tissue.
- Production of Collagen- Red light therapy has a unique ability to increase the production of collagen and elastin in the body. The result is a slimmer and more youthful look.
- Wound Healing / Acne Reduction- The red light decreases inflammation and irritation in the skin. The technique encourages new skin growth and helps new blood vessels form.
- Anxiety- Studies have shown that red light therapy helped improve anxiety symptoms in patients with general anxiety disorder. The patients were also able to sleep better after treatment.
- Pain Relief- The decrease in inflammation may result in a short term relief of pain associated with arthritis.
Red Light therapy has become increasingly popular over the past few years. Celebrities and influencers have touted the red light treatments skin-enhancing effects. The main attributes include rejuvenation as a safe, non-invasive alternative to liposuction, facelifts, and other procedures that attempt to combat anti-aging.
If you are interested in learning more about our Red Light Therapy, please give us a call at 937-492-4681.